You do smile, don't you?

You smile, as always.
But you can tell when the smile goes away, it is when the curve on your lips become the straight line, like it used to be. The smile are gone.
But you still doing that, on repeat. Smiling. Giggling. Chuckling. Like you are "smiling". Those strange familiar feeling come when you realize the straight line come into your lips. Holding the breath when the consciousness come to you, that you are sad, even after smiling.
Is my description too rough? I don't know how exactly that feeling. I just can highlight them as "sad".
Yesterday I was scrolling my tumble when I start conclude that myself is an little poetic back than. Until I reached one of my post, it said " you are not poetic, you are just sad".
And yes, I am sad. I am smiling but I am sad, how it can be?
.
.
.
.
rchynntn/131219,07:48

Komentar